People suffering from varicose veins experience a range of symptoms, that could assist the suggestion of remedies. If varicose veins cause minor symptoms, for example moderate inflammation in the legs and ankles, it may possibly be suggested to make some lifestyle changes, such as:
- Getting regular exercise
- Losing excess weight
- Wearing loose fitting clothes
- Raising your legs whenever possible
- Avoiding standing or perhaps sitting for very long periods of time
But if symptoms like muscle, pain cramps, irritation, or ulcers regarding the surface of the skin appear, your doctor may suggest one or more surgical procedure.
An accurate diagnosis is key to effective facial vein therapy
Today’s advanced diagnostics can determine the source of facial vein problems associated with vein disease, or venous deficiency. As soon as your diagnosis is confirmed, your vein specialist can talk about treatment options.
Complex treatment options for varicose veins and spider veins
Place the thought of unpleasant surgery, a hospital stay and a long recovery out of your mind. Many varicose veins and also spider veins may be efficiently addressed with minimally unpleasant procedures that are comfortable, quick and convenient. Dependent on the outcomes of your diagnosis, your doctor might suggest a mixture of techniques to attain the outcome for you, for example:
- Endovenous laser ablation EVLA Performed in-office, EVLA utilizes a laser to close the vein. The vein crumbles and is consumed back to the body. The procedure typically takes around half an hour and you should be able to return to light exercises immediately.
- Sclerotherapy small varicose veins and also spider veins the small, “web-like” veins that show up on the ankles and legs may be effectively addressed with sclerotherapy. Throughout the process, the physician injects a mild chemical straight into the vein to shut it down.
If you are looking for a good vein center in San Diego that can treat your Spider Veins and also Varicose Veins do not delay to check out the key Vein Clinic. We are located in the heart of La Jolla with easy access to all highways.